Connect with us

Greeley Fire Department

Greeley man, two dogs evacuated from home during electrical fire

Published

on

B-shift took care of another structure fire in an attic on Friday…Good reminder to make sure carbon monoxide detectors and smoke alarms are installed and working properly.

Greeley man, two dogs evacuated from home during electrical fire

One man and two dogs were evacuated from a home Friday as the Greeley Fire Department responded about noon to an electrical fire in the attic. The department, which blocked off a portion of 11th Avenue from 13th Street to 12th Street Friday to work on the fire, said neighbors noticed the home was on…